St. Joseph Club

The St. Joseph Club originally began under the name "San Giuseppe Society." The Club was formed on August 13, 1926 to provide a social forum for the Italian immigrants living in the vicinity of All Saints and St. Anthony of Padua Parishes.

The traditions which began over eight decades ago by the members of the San Giuseppe Society live on today under the guidance of the older members of the St. Joseph Club who, from decade to decade, pass on the Italian traditions of the St. Joseph’s Table, the Procession, and Mass to honor our Patron Saint Joseph.

The St. Joseph Club membership has risen to an all-time high of 120 sponsored members, and they are proud to say that they have members from second, third, and fourth generation families.

 

 

 

St. Joseph A.A.
2724 South Union Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60616
(312) 326-1826

 

Information Release 
August 2016
 

Photos from St. Joseph Club 
90th Anniversary Celebration
August 28th, 2016